Signature Impact Hurricane Front Doors in Miami
The strength of our Impact Hurricane front doors begins at the frame. These hurricane impact storm doors come with a heavy-duty vinyl frame that offers much greater strength than a traditional 2×4 frame, and an inner laminate layer ensures the frame stays waterproof. These impact doors are then mounted onto the new frame with reinforced, hurricane-rated hinges.
Miami-Dade Impact Doors Meet or Exceed County Standards
All of our hurricane- impact storm doors meet or exceed the standards required under the Miami-Dade and Broward Counties’ High-Velocity Hurricane Zone (HVHZ) program, which are the strictest in the country.
Our Florida approved impact doors have been laboratory-tested to resist high winds, pressure changes, and projectile impacts. They have also been manufactured using an ISO-certified production quality assurance program that has been audited by an approved third-party. All of the above means our Miami-Dade hurricane doors have been proven to be one of the strongest in the nation.
Signature Impact Hurricane doors have several other benefits besides keeping you safe during a hurricane:
- IHomeowner's insurance costs may be reduced
- IThe dense poly foam core provides excellent soundproofing
- IThe strong door and frame will improve security against intruders
- IImproved energy efficiency due to improved door insulation and sealing
- IIncrease your home's resale value
- IAny hurricane doors with glass will block 99% of UV rays from damaging the interior
- IResistant to normal wear-and-tear; rot-proof, warp-proof, and dent-proof
- IAttractive designs, available in a wide range of styles and hardware options.